We’re a Kansas City-based digital marketing consultancy that CEOs and agencies call when freelancers just aren’t enough.
Everything We Do is Around Our Six Stories:
- CONTENT: Good content is behind everything we do. If we weren’t lovers of the written word, we couldn’t produce the type of content that gets results.
- DATA: Heart and experience are what shapes our ideas. Data drives our decisions. We regularly look for patterns in performance and engagement to ensure that we are doing the best possible job for our clients.
- EXPERTISE: No matter your industry, we probably have an expert on staff that has worked in it. And if we don’t, we pride ourselves on learning your industry. We don’t churn out content, we create it.
- HONESTY: Many of our past clients come to us for advice because they know we’ll be straight with them. It’s not in our bones to choose the most beneficial answer for Six Stories. We want all businesses to succeed. By elevating others, we elevate ourselves.
- EDUCATION: We take education seriously and believe that our industry is furthered by giving everyone the knowledge to make better decisions. Employees get one book a month and often attend conferences and take online training. We also prioritize sharing what we know with others. We regularly speak at conferences like Pubcon and State of Search, have three e-books, and hold regular webinars and live streams to share our best tips.
- DIVERSITY: Our clients are globally diverse, and so are we. We look for writers, editors, and strategists that have traveled around the world and are from a variety of backgrounds. We feel this makes them better storytellers for our clients.
8220 Travis, Ste. 101
Overland Park, KS 66204
We’ve Worked With Brands Like…
Meet The Team
Spencer Childress has a bachelors degree in Physics and enjoys data-driven projects. He helps Six Stories with research and website changes.
Jaclyn Simek Landers
Jaclyn uses her business, social media, and HR background to help with project management, content creation, and social media marketing. She has formally worked with Red Bull and Burger King.
Pinky Columbres’ work at MoxieDot since 2015 includes keeping Kelsey organized, social media, writing, and research projects.
Request Content Analysis
Ready to get connected with your best customers + rule the search engines?
Request a FREE personalized content analysis for 5 things you could change to be more visible online.Click Here