A long-term digital marketing and content strategy consultation
Are you looking for an outsider’s view to jump-start or reinvigorate your marketing strategy? Six Stories’ Impact Revolution is an intensive strategy/planning service to help forward-thinking companies create a bigger impact with their marketing, while also reigniting brand recognition and growth.
Note: For companies looking for a list of improvements to their entire online presence before beginning a serious strategy overhaul, consider doing our Search Rescue first.
With these strategies, you’ll be able to:
- Shape the focus of content and messaging to better engage with ideal customers
- Leverage audience insights to target messaging for maximum impact
- Use data-driven insights to create an ongoing success plan
- Be empowered about making growth happen in their business through their marketing efforts
Kelsey is by far one of the most talented people I have had the privilege of working with. Her attention to detail, knowledge, and dedication brought our department to a whole new level. I highly recommend Kelsey.Chris Chatterton
I’ve been SUPER impressed by what Kelsey has been doing for the publication in relatively short time period including raising the bar for content quality…She’s a very hands-on editor and we chat about content ideas several times per week for the last few months. Thanks to Kelsey’s great work, SEJ is always at the top of my newsfeed reader. Kelsey is unquestionably the best at what she does.Larry Kim
Kelsey is simply a rockstar. She is super driven, passionate, dedicated, smart, and someone you should definitely connect and work with!Brent Csutoras
What You’ll Get With The Impact Revolution
An Impact “Blueprint” brand guide that details your mission, values, “excitement factor,” target audience, and key audience segments
A custom content revolution strategy — with content mapping, topics, and editorial schedule for each key success channel (site, blog, social, etc)
Tools and resources for managing a 90-day revolution process and measuring progress
Monthly debriefs: analytics and user feedback reports
Quarterly “victory” review (mini-audit/progress report) and recommendations for next quarter
What Happens After Our 90 Days Are Up?
- Kelsey helps you implement these strategies with her team or internal training, either on-site or virtually.
- Before the first 90 days end, consider signing up for another 90 days to continue making major progress on your marketing goals.